Sunday 4 September 2016

Can you spot the difference?

Do you guys remember the game we used to play when we were kids? Yup I'm talking about spotting the difference between two pictures!
Now let me ask you something, can you spot the difference between REALITY and what media PORTRAYS? How far can you judge and reach the insights of a certain situation or any recently occurred event? Well, honestly we all will come to different conclusions with different observations and approaches.

What if you were given a case of murder and you are the investigator, how would you see it?
Similarly, being Pakistani (a very honest Pakistani, I must add) I am here to spot the difference between the reality and what media shows us. Enlightening you all with my opinions and thoughts about social issues, human rights and some other happenings and insight

1 comment:

  1. OMG GREAT INITIATIVE. WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU HIRA ZAINAB. I AM SUCH A FAN YAR

    ReplyDelete